Welcome to Plezi!
Now discover the 8 steps to becoming a marketing-automation superhero.
But before getting started, there are a few “technical” installations to sort out:
- Installing the tracking script;
- Delegating your subdomains;
- Linking your blog.
1) Installing the tracking script
To monitor visits to your site, add your tracking script to every page on your website.
2) Delegate your subdomain
So that Plezi can send emails in your name, track clicks and host your landing pages, you need to delegate a subdomain (DNS: Domain Name System).
Once your 3 DNS’s have been chosen, please send them to the address email@example.com.
We will then send you a guide detailing how to configure the settings. This is something that is usually done by your IT department.
Don’t forget to send us a message once the installation is complete on your side! This will enable us to finalise the authorisations on Plezi’s side.
Once Plezi has been configured, it’s time to move on to the next stage: getting to grips with the tool.
3) Link you blog
To ensure your blogs load directly in Plezi, add your RSS feed.
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to, you can configure several domain names for sending your emails.
- Is your router Sendgrid? Ours too! Tell us when you send your choice of DNS’s (otherwise you’ll have to configure the DNS’s a second time 😕)
- Replace your website forms;
- Publish a white paper;
- Import your first contacts.
Finally, get started with Automation:
- Connect your blog to Plezi. In order for your blogs to load directly in Plezi, add your RSS feed.
- Create your newsletter;
- Launch your smartcampaign.
Ready? Steady? Go!