B. It relates to statistical cookies that meet the following conditions:
- User information ✅:
- In the absence of cross-checking with other processing.
In the case of Plezi, cross-checking only happens after the web user has completed a form and accepted the confidentiality policy (which leads us to condition A) ✅:.
- Use solely for the purpose of anonymous statistics and not for the purpose of monitoring the browsing of different sites ✅:
- The life of the cookie and data gathered is a maximum of 13 months ✅:
- The use of the IP address to locate the web user is not used to determine their road ✅:
What conclusions should I draw from this?
Plezi can therefore be used without any formality or specific notice that needs to be integrated, apart from the information banner on the home page.
And we add additional information on our page “Confidentiality policy”
Tips and Tricks
- At the following link you’ll find an explanatory document from the French national commission for information technology and civil liberties (CNIL – in French https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi):