To find your tracking script in your Plezi, go here!
The tracking script allows Plezi to track visits to your site & pre-fill your forms. You need to add it on all pages of your site, and this can be done automatically, by downloading a plugin. Small example below.
To add a plug in and use it to duplicate my tracking link on all pages of my website:
1. Go to the back-office of your WordPress website;
2. Click on "Add" to add a plugin;
3. Type "Tracking script manager" in the search bar;
4. Click on "Install now";
5. Click on "Activate"
Well done, you have now added this plug-in :) It's time to use it!
6. Click on "Tracking script manager" in the left column;
7. Copy your tracking code here and paste it on the configuration window in wordpress;
Your tracking script is now well installed everywhere. Now you just have to watch the stats go up in your Plezi :)
Tips and Tricks!
Want to check if your tracking script is installed everywhere (and you're a bit geeky)? Inspect your page and look for the "osslead" value: all our tracking scripts include it. Is it present? Well done!
You can also test your tracking script directly in Plezi, here is how.