To import your database to your Plezi account, look here!
- What language is your Plezi account in? If it’s in English, it will only understand English values (the same applies for French). Be careful not to mix the two.
- Have you configured your fields and created your lists of values?
- Have you identified which contacts to import (a sound database is required to develop your reputation and optimise your deliverability)?
- Have you checked that the cells perfectly match the wording in your lists of values (cases, capitals, spelling, spaces etc.)?
- Is your file definitely a CSV file?
- On Mac: use “CSV Windows”;
- On Windows use “Comma delimited”
How to add your contacts?
Download our example file to use as a template by clicking here
To import your contacts
- Check that your import file does not contain any errors.
- You’ll find the main kinds of errors in this article.
- Go to “Configuration > Import contacts”;
- Click on “+ Import”;
- Browse for your CSV file;
- Click on “next step”;
- Choose the type of import: create new contacts or also update existing contacts?
- Name your contact list if you want to find it later in the form of a static list in your contact lists.
- Mapping: reconcile the column headings in your file and the different fields that you have defined in Plezi;
- Click “Import your contacts”
- Plezi will then offer to take you to your contacts and will send you a short email summarising the main import information;
- The number of contacts initially present in the file;
- The number of contacts updated in Plezi;
- The number of newly created contacts’
- The number of errors.
Watch the video guide:
[video coming soon]
Read the following articles:
My import doesn’t seem to be working
You want to attribute several values to a multiple-choice-type field
You are wondering how to attribute the values of a tickbox field
Existing contacts are identified using the email address;
If a field is not mapped, the import will take place excluding this field (which will not be entered/updated);
10,000 is the maximum number of rows (or contacts) that you can import.
By default, if you leave the NPAI and Opt-In columns empty, Plezi will consider them to be NPAI “No” and Opt-In “Yes”. If you leave these columns empty, your contacts will definitely be part of your email-campaign sending lists.