To configure your contact list in Plezi, take a look here!
- Have you already sent an email?
- Have you prepared your new email?
Sending an email to a contact list that’s already been used (not opened, clickers, openers etc.) is done is two stages within Plezi:
- Segmenting the list that you used previously;
- Creating a new email (starting from the same content) and associating it with this list.
To create your “new” contact list
1. Go to the “Contact list”;
2. Create a new list;
3. Choose “Email”;
4. Identify the desired segmentation;
5. Choose the campaign email from the list;
6. This was the trickiest part 😉
Create your new email
1. Choose the content from which the first email was sent, and go to the “Promotion” tab;
2. Duplicate the initial campaign by clicking on “+” and choose “copy an existing campaign”;
3. Make all the changes that you think are necessary;
4. In the “Send” tab, insert your new contact list;
5. Off you go!
Tips and Tricks!
It’s an email’s subject that gets people to open it. Try adapting it to test a new hook!