To configure your contact list in Plezi, take a look here!
You wish to send an email:
To non-openers - click here
To another contact segmentation - click here
Have already sent your email
Resend an email to non-openers:
Go to the email campaigns page.
Click on the campaign you wish to resend to people who have not opened your email.
On the right hand side of the page is the "resend to non-openers" button
With one click on this button, a new campaign will be created.
You don't need to create a new contact list because it is already there:
🎯. If you don't want to send the campaign immediately, don't forget to edit this to choose a date when you email campaign will be send.
Sending an email to a contact list that’s already been used (no clickers, openers etc.) is done is two stages within Plezi:
Segmenting the list that you used previously;
Creating a new email (starting from the same content) and associating it with this list.
To create your “new” contact list
1. Go to the “Contact list”;
2. Create a new list;
3. Choose “Email”;
4. Identify the desired segmentation;
5. Choose the campaign email from the list;
6. This was the trickiest part 😉
Create your new email
1. Choose the content from which the first email was sent, and go to the “Promotion” tab;
2. Duplicate the initial campaign by clicking on “+” and choose “copy an existing campaign”;
3. Make all the changes that you think are necessary;
4. In the “Send” tab, insert your new contact list;
5. Off you go!
Tips and Tricks!
It’s an email’s subject that gets people to open it. Try adapting it to test a new hook!