When do you need to add sources in Plezi?
- You're having a trade show, collecting business cards that you store in an excel file (or any app available at the event).
- You have placed white papers on partner sites that send you a list of download requests.
- You organize an event that is relayed on other sites .
And above all, you want to identify the ROI of these partnerships. To do this, you want to trace the origin of the new contacts that enter your Plezi.
Note: the principle is to identify the origin of new contacts: this source will not overwrite the "origin" data already present in Plezi.
How to do this?
A zap... quite simply :)
To do this, you need
- Your API key
- To set up a zap that travels up the contacts to Plezi.
> Here is an article that gives general info about Zapier.
We give you examples in connect an Evenbrite form to Plezi using Zapier,
- To indicate the source of your choice
Where can we find this source in Plezi?
A. In the file of your identified visitors - heading "first contact".
This info can be exported to your CRM
B. In contact lists: this criterion can be used as a sort condition
C. In the reports, including visits by source
Please note: if you wish to change the color of the sources in these reports, go here