In this article you will learn how to add a field to your contacts, this can help you for example to add information about a participation in a fair, or about the allocated budget.
- To add a contact field, take a look here!
- You can also follow our online step-by-step guide to help you create your field 😊
- Have you thought about which fields to import into Plezi? They need to be able to segment your database: Plezi is not a CRM 😊
- This will allow you to add these fields to your form templates. To create a form, read this article.
These fields will enable you to match the information contained in your database. They can be customised because Plezi’s starting list is not exhaustive.
To create a new field
- Click on “Settings > Contact Attribute”;
- Click on “Contact field”;
- Choose the “Field type”.
What about Tags ?
You also have the option to make it a tag. This lets you choose who the content is intended for, and Plezi uses this type of information to then automatically build automated marketing scenarios.
📌Only "Dropdown lists" or "Multiple select" type fields can be used as tags.
How to add options to the "list" or multiple select" type field ?
If you have chosen a “List”, or “Multiple Choice” type field, you need to add which values to choose:
- Go to “Contact qualification – Values lists”;
- Select which field to edit;
- Add the values that this field may take;
Tips and Tricks!
- ⛔️ The choice “Field type” will no longer be editable;
- These new fields will be visible in the section “Customised attributes”