Follow our step-by-step guide that will walk you through each stage of synchronising your blog posts with Plezi, by clicking this link. (COMING SOON)
- You need to know your RSS feed URL. If not, follow this article to find it.
- Check the configuration of your RSS feed and blog posts using this article.
To add your RSS feed:
- Click on “+ RSS Feed”;
- Add your feed’s URL;
- Choose the date of the oldest post that you want to import;
- Indicate (or not) a score allocated to contacts that have read a post (we don’t recommend this);
- Confirm the URL;
- When you confirm the URL, you’ll see a list of posts that will be imported. Now is the time to check that the teaser looks right. If not, change the settings in your back-office;
- Click “Update” to start importing your blog posts.
Your blog posts should appear in the “Content” tab in just a few minutes
Your RSS feed can be disabled. After three attempts to reactivate it, Plezi will send you an email. What do you do?
To reactivate your RSS feed:
- Follow this link or go to “Settings > Connect your blogs”;
- The switch is grey so change it to green by clicking on it.
- Now that was straight forward wasn’t it!
Tips and Tricks!
- Plezi imports your content every 30 minutes;
- Once the blog post has been imported, any changes that you make to your blog will not be transferred to Plezi;
- Your blog’s RSS feed will not be included in all of your blog posts. This depends on your blog’s configuration;
- To make sure certain articles are not imported by your RSS feed, you can use the following WordPress plugin: