- Create your form in SumoMe.
- Sign up to Zapier. The free version is all you need to create this zap.
- Create a specific form in Plezi.You need to create a new offer from the “Content” tab, and associate it with a form template. Note: All the fields for which you send a value from your SumoMe form must have their counterpart in the specific form created in Plezi.
First step: the trigger
1.Log in to your Zapier account and create a new zap.
2.Select "SumoMe" as a trigger application.
3.Select the action “New Email Subscriber”.
4.Connect your SumoMe account. To do this:
- Login to Sumo.com and go to your site editor. Select "Integration" in the SumoMe plug-in.
- Then select “Zapier”.
- You have to copy the link provided by Zapier here:
5. Test this step and then go to the action.
Second step: the action
1.Select "Webhooks by Zapier".
3.The following step consists in configuring your template.
- Enter the following URL in the first line: https://app.plezi.co/web_forms/create_contact
- You must then match the Plezi fields with the SumoMe fields.To the left, you must add the technical names of your fields in Plezi, found directly in Settings > Contact qualification.
All the fields sent from the SumoMe form must have an equivalent in the Plezi form.
To the left you must put:
The first pieces of information to add to the right are available directly in the script of your Plezi form:
You will then get:
The other identification keys are available by clicking on your field-edit button. The key then appears in the URL. This is the following part, for example 504346b06261640006690000.
4. Test this step and continue.
You can then activate your zap :)
- Depending on your Zapier subscription, you need to wait for a certain time before you see your contacts appear.You can, however, activate your zap by clicking on the right-hand arrow, and then on “Run”.