- E.g. 1. to have one newsletter in French and one in English
- E.g. 2. to have one newsletter for prospects and one for clients
- E.g. 3. to have one newsletter addressed to my "sales" persona, and one to my "marketers"
In this case, you’re completely free to create several newsletters in Plezi in order to have:
- Separate email information (subject, sender etc.)
- Your newsletter text adapted to their target audience (English for English-speaking contacts etc.)
- Blog content selected according to their tags (so that a French article doesn’t end up in an English-speaking newsletter!)
To do this, go to your automated-newsletter editor and:
1.Double-click on your blog block;
2.Choose the tag to restrict the selection of articles to a single tag in your content;
And that’s it!
- We still offer you the option of having a single newsletter and to choose the rule for selecting articles:
The difference is that you can now have several newsletters, with a text, a charter and a very distinct target audience :)