- Create your event and its registration form in Eventbrite ;
- Creating a Zapier account only takes a few minutes. For less than 5 zaps, the free version is all you need. Otherwise, take a look at their offers ;
- The "Webhook" zap requires a "Premium" account ;
- Create a specific form in Plezi You need to create a new offer from the “Content” tab, and associate it with a form template.
First step: the trigger
- 1.Log in to your Zapier account and create a new zap.
- 2.In Choose a trigger app, select Eventbrite
- 3.In Choose Eventbrite trigger, select the action “New attendee"
- 4.In Select Eventbrite account, attach your Eventbrite account. This is your first Zap with Eventbrite, log in to your Eventbrite account to accept the invitation.
- 5.In Set up actions, specify:
- Event Status: Live
- Event: the name of your Eventbrite event
6. Test this step and then go to the action.
Second step: the action
1.Select "Webhooks by Zapier".
It can be a bit tricky to find it.
Use the "research" field :
2.Choose the action "GET".
3.The following step consists in configuring your template.
- Enter the following URL in the first line: https://app.plezi.co/web_forms/create_contact (it will create or update the contact)
- You must then match the Plezi fields with the Eventbrite fields. To the left, you must add the technical names of your fields in Plezi, found directly in Configuration > Contacts fields.
There are three fields that must be added. To the left you must put:
The information to add to the right is available directly in the script of your Plezi form:
You will then get:
4. In Set up Template, enter the following items:
5. Test this step and continue.
You can then activate your zap
- The workflow put in place in your Plezi form will be operational! So be careful not to automatically send a message twice with each registration: if you have already configured this in Eventbrite, don’t select this option in the workflow of your Plezi form.
- Attention: if your Plezi form includes consent, this risks not creating the contact with Eventbrite in your Plezi account.
- If you want to put the Eventbrite block directly in a Plezi landing page, you can add its “Embed code” in an HTML block on your landing page.
This is what it looks like:
<div style="width:100%; text-align:left;"><iframe src="https://eventbrite.fr/tickets-external?eid=XXXXXXXXXXX&ref=etckt" frameborder="0" height="275" width="100%" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginheight="5" marginwidth="5" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="true"></iframe></div>
Replace the XXXXXXXXXXX with the ID of your event (you will always see it in the URL when you manage your event):
And the result: