- To create a list, take a look here.
It may be that a field is either:
- completed for some of your contacts;
- and not for others.
For example, if your contact-request form includes the field “Company”, but your newsletter-subscription form does not.
The method for excluding contacts with a certain field filled-in differs depending on the type of field:
- multiple-selection / drop-down list
- vs. all others that are filled in “manually”.
To check the type of field concerned, take a look around Contact qualification, 2nd column:
Multiple-selection or drop-down list-type field
An example: you want to exclude the function “Human Resources” from your list. It’s simple: Within your list, simply choose the following condition:
Contact property > Function > Is Different > "Sales Management"
All other types of field (e.g. Text on one or more lines)
An example: you want to exclude contacts from the Company “Plezi”.
This time there are several stages:
- 1.Within your list, first choose the following condition: Contact property > Company > does not contain > “Plezi”
- 2.Then, add an “or” condition by clicking the pink button with the cross in the top right.
- 3.Add the following condition: Contact property > Company > is not filled-in
The list will therefore include all other companies OR those for which the company field is not filled in.
Once the list has been created, you simply just save it ;)