Upload your white paper (ebook) to Plezi:
- In the part “Content”, click on “+ Content”;
- Enter the title of your content and identify its type
3. Add your teaser;
4. Upload your document;
5. Define who this content is intended for by using your tags;
6. Give this content a scoring;
Confirm and… it’s been saved!
What if I want to change my white paper ?
To upload your new PDF to Plezi, simply replace it within with identity record of your ebook content.
Follow these steps:
- Click on your content-edit button;
2. Upload your new PDF to “Content-type properties”;
3. Make sure you update your content!
That’s it! Your visitors will now have access to your new PDF when they submit the form!
⚠️ Warning: the link to the content will change to match the name of the PDF. When you change the document, the link will therefore change. If you have shared a direct link to your content anywhere, make sure that you replace this with the new link. Within the workflow of your forms, the content’s URL is picked up directly via a merge field, so you don’t have to worry about changing it there 😊
Tips and Tricks!
- The title of the content must be unique;
- The teaser can appear automatically on the landing page and newsletters;
- The score associated to the visit of a page doesn’t usually matter (0 or 1), but the download of an associated content must have a higher score, depending on the stage of the purchasing cycle.