- To create your form template in Plezi, it's this way!
- Have you added the necessary fields (if not, it's here)?
- And possibly their different values (if not, it's this way)?
The visitors who complete this form are usually at the decision stage: they are ready to contact a sales representative.
So you can ask precise and engaging questions.
Insert and modify a contact form
1. Go to "Configuration > Form template" and click on the edit button of the form template "Contact".
2. Once on the form, you will be able to choose and configure your fields ;
3. Go to your "Content" tab, and click on the content "Contact Request" which was created by default when you created your holder ;
4. Go to the "Publication" tab, and click on the "Contact" form created for you ;
5. Validate its formatting & workflow;
6. Retrieve the script from the "Upload" tab and paste it in the appropriate place on your site.
Tips & Tricks !
- Contact forms are linked to the "Decision" stage of the purchasing cycle: the scoring should reflect this. At Plezi, we assign a score of 40 to the submission of a contact form. To assign this score to your content, see this article.
- Add an internal alert in the workflow of this form because a hot lead that is not processed within 48 hours is a lost lead 😭. This internal alert will show all the fields of the form, but also all the history of this contact.