To create a new email template directly in Plezi, take a look here!
There are two types of email in Plezi:
- Transactional emails, sent following a form submission;
- “Emails used in a campaign” for the newsletter, intelligent campaign or ad-hoc emails.
>>> These are the ones we’re taking a look at here.
Email templates will save you time by pre-creating a ready-to-use visual identity. That means that when you create an email, all you have to do is focus on the message you want to communicate.
To create a new template:
- Go to “Configuration > Email templates”. Click on “+ Email template”
- Give your email a name and choose the type.
3. From the editor, customise your template.
️Warning: don’t add any information about a specific piece of content because this template will be used in various different contexts. Focus here on the design of your email.
Tips and Tricks!
- Add merge fields in order to personalise your emails and build rapport as much as possible. To do this, use the “Fields” found in the text-editing bar. For example, add “Hello (contact’s first name)” to say “Hello Claudia”.