To configure your lists value in Plezi, take a look here!
- Have you created the field in sync with this list value?
The list values is required only in the case of a “drop-down" or "multiple selection” list, because it involves a visitor choosing from several options (e.g. the list of functions).
You can scroll to the end of this page to know how to hide some values !
To add, supplement or change a list values:
1.Click on the field that you want the details for;
2.Add “New” to add manually
3.Or on “Import in XLSX format” to import a list in all of the languages used (English / French mandatory)
4.Add as many as necessary ;-)
Tips and Tricks!
- The order of the list is that
- If you decide to delete one of these values, it will automatically be deleted from all of the contacts, without the option of keeping a history.
But how to choose the values displayed in a drop-down / multiple-choice list?
In what context?
Do you have a list of world countries and is your form only intended for your European contacts?
Are you addressing all the functions of a business and is your form dedicated to downloading a product reserved for HR?
These two examples demonstrate that you might need a more specific form for a particular even, product launch etc.
How do I do this in Plezi?
- 1.Go to your form template and identify which field to limit;
- 2.Click on the options for this field;
- 3.Choose “Limit the choice to certain values";
- 4.Select the values that you want to appear;